Monday, April 5, 2010

Refocus

When I found out I was pregnant, I was amidst a serious weight loss expedition and I was using Sparkpeople to journal my food. I continued to do it even afterward, obviously changing my goals from keeping my calories under a certain level to making sure they reached a certain level, including 80g of protein per day.
Well, I quit right before the race, about a month ago. I felt like I knew what I was doing and just didn't want to do it anymore. But I think I should start again. Between homemade cakes, cookies and Easter candy, the last week has been a sugar fest. I need my calories to count, and the only way I'll feel accountable to myself is if I'm honest and put it down where I can see how it all adds up.
So tomorrow, I'm back to journaling food. I'll be 25wks, and as of this morning I'm up 11lbs, so I can still keep this pregnancy within the 25-30lbs range. Here's to new focus for lean, mean baby and mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment