Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ego boost!

I mostly find my confidence from within but it's definitely still nice to hear something complimentary! The clerk at the front desk of my gym told me that I was 'so beautiful' and marveled that I was still up on the machines going strong. Then a little bit later at Costco, I was at will-call picking up my jamba juice gift cards ($50 worth for just $39.99!), and a female employee came up to me and told me that I was "doing something right" because my body is "bangin'" and told me to shut up when I told her I was 7mo along.
So either prenatal exercise is doing my body right, or those purple yoga shorts are magical! LOL

AND! I did look up more info on water workouts a while ago and wanted to post a link for anyone who was looking for ideas:
http://www.theharrier.com/marcbloomrunning/trn/waterworkouts.php

1 comment:

  1. Yes, your body is bangin and wendy and I have both agreed we hate you with all the love we have LOL

    You go with your bad self!

    ReplyDelete